StudioBookings Effortlessly manage your studio online.
Communicate With Your Studio Members Over Email
Thanks to StudioBookings, managing your studio online has never been easier. Manage classes, access member profiles, class history, and instructor set-up and rates — even offer individual user log in. Run advanced reports to assess your studio progress, including attendance, inactive members, and by joined date.
And now, with the ability to connect your StudioBooking account to your Mad Mimi account, with just one click — everything is complete. Set up automatic Drip Campaigns and class reminders — or just send out a holiday greeting to all of your students.
Get Started In Minutes
- Head to your StudioBookings Dashboard, and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link on the left that says "Mad Mimi"
- You’ll see a pop-up message letting you know that you’re creating a new Mad Mimi account, that says "This will give you a free Mad Mimi account so you can send your members and students beautiful email newsletters." Click OK on this window, and you’ll return to your StudioBookings Dashboard.
- You’ll now see a link that says "Go Mad Mimi" — this will take you directly to your new Mad Mimi audience page, with all of your StudioBookings contacts already loaded.
- Learn more and find answers to any questions about StudioBookings you have.
- Read this set-up guide, for step-by-step instructions on how to get started.
- Watch this Mad Mimi and StudioBookings set-up tutorial video to get a good idea of some great things you can do with your accounts.